Discord North "Zone Of Egoist" Open!

Discord's new sim opened on February 14th!!
This sim is named "Zone Of Egoist" .
It's darker than the former sim.
And there are many buildings, a park, a shrine, restaurants etc.
All most all the buildings are only as for the pretense.
But it has unique atmosphere.
I opened my store on the first floor of such a building.
You can go along a way of the left hand side of the police box.
City streets are really complicated like a maze.
I often lose my way there.
I expect you to come and experience it !!

I prepared cloth set for men and women
as for the gift of the opening.

And now "hair hunt" is holding there!!
there are 4 cool hairs made by Orange
that you should grab!! check out :)




■MeteoRain ZOE(Zone Of Egoist):
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Discord%20North/141/96/18/
※I may change or remove products without any announcement.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MeteoRain. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.